GCI Outdoor LevrUp Canopy
GCI Outdoor LevrUp Canopy
With a one-person set-up, the LevrUp Canopy sets up and breaks
down easily without needing additional help. The easy exterior set-up
allows you to stay outside the frame the entire time as a result of patent-
pending Levr Lock Technology.
Levr Lock™ Technology
Easy-to-use lever allows an individual to lock the canopy in place standing outside of the frame, and collapse the canopy quickly.Large Mouth Roller Bag
Wide opening and wheels for ease of packing, unpacking and transport. Roll-top closure allows for a tight seal.Dual Airflow Vents
Allows wind to pass through the canopy roof to keep it stable in windy conditions and to let hot air escape.UV-Resistant Fabric
UV-resistant coating helps prevent degradation of the canopy fabric when under the sun's rays.
Straight Leg Canopy | 100 Sq Feet of Shade | Adjustable Leg Height
- Colors: Royal, Mercury Gray, Navy
- Brand: GCI Outdoor
- Open Size: 10'D x 9'7" Exterior H x 10'W
- Folded Size: 10"D x 48.75"H x 10" W
- Special Features: Levr Lock Technology, Large Mouth Roller Bag, Dual Airflow Vents, UV-Resistant Fabric, Powder-coated steel frame
TRAPSKI is the only all-in-one racking system designed for at home storage as well as transport to the mountain.
Engineered to eliminate risk of damage while your skis, poles and boards are in-transit.
Reduce storage needs by an average of 30% when using TRAPSKI.
ALL TRAPSKI rack solutions are made from high quality Marine-Grade High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), which will not scratch or damage equipment and has properties that support winter and summer outdoor elements.
Key Material Benefits of Marine HDPE:
• Excellent scratch resistance
• Great impact and stiffness
• Weather-ability (UV stabilized)
• Will not delaminate, chip, rot, or swell
• Easy to machine with standard tooling
• No moisture absorption & Easy to clean
• Temperature Range: -50 to 180° F
• Hardness: Durometer 68D (Medium)
• Specifications Met: ASTM D4976, UL 94 HB
• Available in various colors
Weight & Dimensions:
TRAPSKI SIX PACK: 13.5 lbs - 28"L x 24"W x 16"H
TRAPSKI QUAD: 10.5 lbs - 28"L x 20"W x 12"H
TRAPSKI DOUBLE: 9.5 lbs - 28"L x 17"W x 9"H
TRAPSKI is a complete solution that allows for safe and organized carry/travel of ski/board equipment and serves as a storage unit when not transporting, to be utilized in your garage or basement.
In use in the bed of a truck, SUV or car; the TRAPSKI keeps
equipment and poles organized to maximize space in your vehicle. Also, it is purposely engineered to fit under a bed cover when used in a truck application.
While in use for storage, it has specifically designed slots to allow for ski separation within the slot and keeps the equipment off the floor/concrete at all points, which is not good for the metal components of the equipment.
It is NOT a vehicle specific rack, and no installation is required. Only a very simple assembly out of the box.