HOW IT'S MADE
Machined with a Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) router machine, all TRAPSKI rack solutions are made from high quality Marine-Grade High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with UV protection, which will not scratch or damage equipment and has properties that support winter and summer outdoor elements.
Engineered and built to last in the U.S.A.
TRAPSKI - Made in the U.S.A.
Processed with custom made long lasting solid carbide tooling and chamfered for durability and a clean look.
• Great impact and stiffness
• Will not delaminate, chip, rot, or swell
• No moisture absorption & Easy to clean
• Temperature Range: -50 to 180° F
• Hardness: Durometer 68D (Medium)
• Specifications Met: ASTM D4976, UL 94 HB
Built with press-in rubber feet to reduce vibration and sliding on surfaces.
Black Zinc coated hardware for strength and corrosion resistance with pre-drilled holes for easy alignment and assembly, machined on a custom fixture for repeatable quality.