GCI Comfort Pro Chair
GCI Comfort Pro Chair
One-step set up, No locks or assembly needed.
“No sag, no bite” seat.
Heathered polyester ripstop fabric, with Mesh backrest.
Beverage holder, Phone pocket, and Carry bag.
Frame supports up to 300 lb (136 kg)
- Colors: Heathered Royal, Heathered Pewter
- Brand: GCI Outdoor
- Product Dimensions: 24.4"D x 34.8"W x 36"H
- Style: Comfort Pro
- Special Features: Arm Rest, Cushion Availability
TRAPSKI is the only all-in-one racking system designed for at home storage as well as transport to the mountain.
Engineered to eliminate risk of damage while your skis, poles and boards are in-transit.
Reduce storage needs by an average of 30% when using TRAPSKI.
ALL TRAPSKI rack solutions are made from high quality Marine-Grade High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), which will not scratch or damage equipment and has properties that support winter and summer outdoor elements.
Key Material Benefits of Marine HDPE:
• Excellent scratch resistance
• Great impact and stiffness
• Weather-ability (UV stabilized)
• Will not delaminate, chip, rot, or swell
• Easy to machine with standard tooling
• No moisture absorption & Easy to clean
• Temperature Range: -50 to 180° F
• Hardness: Durometer 68D (Medium)
• Specifications Met: ASTM D4976, UL 94 HB
• Available in various colors
Weight & Dimensions:
TRAPSKI SIX PACK: 13.5 lbs - 28"L x 24"W x 16"H
TRAPSKI QUAD: 10.5 lbs - 28"L x 20"W x 12"H
TRAPSKI DOUBLE: 9.5 lbs - 28"L x 17"W x 9"H
TRAPSKI is a complete solution that allows for safe and organized carry/travel of ski/board equipment and serves as a storage unit when not transporting, to be utilized in your garage or basement.
In use in the bed of a truck, SUV or car; the TRAPSKI keeps
equipment and poles organized to maximize space in your vehicle. Also, it is purposely engineered to fit under a bed cover when used in a truck application.
While in use for storage, it has specifically designed slots to allow for ski separation within the slot and keeps the equipment off the floor/concrete at all points, which is not good for the metal components of the equipment.
It is NOT a vehicle specific rack, and no installation is required. Only a very simple assembly out of the box.